1x

Sunday 11 May 2014

Mother

"How are you?"

"I'm fine, mom. How about you?"

"Fine, fine. Have you had your dinner?"

"I am about to actually. I had quite a heavy lunch earlier, so, maybe I could skip my dinner. I don't know."

"Okay, just eat right, all right?"

"Yeah, of course. I will."

"What are you doing right now?"

"Nothing much, just surfing the net, on facebook and stuff."

"You should reduce your time fooling around with those stuff. You should use your time to study more. I just don't watnt you to regret later on. When is your finals? Next week?"

"Yeah, sort of..."

"So get yourself together, and start working hard."

"Yeah, mom, I will."

"Walk your talk."

"Okay mom, no worries."

"And please stop thinking about any girlfriend or what not right now. This is not the time. Get yourself your degree first, get your own decent life, and go, explore the world. Hold yourself together, okay?"

"Yes mom, I'll surely will"

"Good, listen, I gotta go."

"Mom,"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you, abang. And go study."

No comments: